We had a great time at the ORS 2017 Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society in San Diego! This year our group contributed quite a bit. Six abstracts summarize our current research and collaborative efforts. Our work focuses on two main areas: Growth Factors, and Post-Traumatic Osteoarthritis. We organized an early morning workshop on “Advances in Identifying Early OsteoArthritis”, and co-organized a Research Interest Group on “Growth Factors”. Thank you to all whose efforts contributed!
- Workshop on Early OA
- Growth Factors Research Interest Group
- Primary Response Genes in Early OA Controlled by Cdk9 and Brd4
- Mouse Models of PTOA
- Stem Cells and Cartilage Matrix in Ankle OA
- Osteoclast Biology Affected by Cdk9 and Brd4
- Multivalent Growth Factor Presentation
- Optical Clearing and 3D Imaging of Osteochondral Tissue
Download the abstracts and fliers from the links above, and please contact us if these topics are interesting to you!